IGS Incorporation Documents

Hans-Leo Teulings

IGS Website Manager (2007-2017)
Page 5 of 141

CORPORATE CHARTER I, ROSS MILLER, the duly elected and qualified Nevada Secretary of State , do hereby certify that INTERNATIONAL GRAPHONOMICS SOCIETY, did on August 13, 2013, file in this office the original Articles of Incorporation; that said Articles of Incorporation are now on file and of record in the office of the Secretary of State of the State of Nevada, and further, that said Articles contain all the provisions required by the law ofsaid State of Nevada.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand and affixed the Great Seal of State, at my office on August 14, 2013. ,2~ ROSS MILLER Secretary of State

Certified By: GJ Jaillet Certificate Number: C20130813·0974 You may verify this certificate online at http://www.nvsos.gov/

Page 6 of 141

Certified Copy C20130813-0974 20130531094-68
SCOTT ANDERSON Deputy Secretary for Commercial Recording. August 14, 2013

The undersigned filing officer hereby certifies that the attached copies are true and exact copies of all requested statements and related subsequent documentation filed with the Secretary of State's Office, Commercial Recordings Division listed on the attached report.

Document Number(s) 20130531094-68
Description Articles of Incorporation
Number of Pages 6 Pages/l Copies

Because of biometric and personal contents access has been limited to IGS Board members