Martellus Bennett on what he can do in P

It didnt take long for to demonstrate to reporters who cover the what hell be giving them on a weekly basis: perfect quotes.On Tuesday, the spoke to reporters on a conference call. During that Keith Smith Jersey call, he was asked about what he can do in the Packers offense. His response?I can do a lot of s---. Martellus Bennett on what he can do in the offense: "I can do a lot of s-- Kyle Pitts Jersey t." Jason Wilde (@jasonjwilde) Yeah, Bennetts not wrong. Hes the rare tight end who is dependable as a pa s catcher and blocker. In 2016 Richie Grant Jersey , Bennett finished as Pro Football Focus fifth-highest graded tight end. Since 2012, hes accumulated .Imagine what hes going to do with , who just made the unreliable look like a top tight end. After Cook returned from an early season injury, he averaged 55.3 yards per game Matt Hennessy Jersey over the final 10 games of the year (including their three postseason contests).Bennett is better than Cook, of course, so expect him to play a significant role in the Packers offense. Or, to put in Bennetts terms, expect him to do a lot of s---.Anyway, heres a bonus Bennett quote: Final question of Martellus Bennett's conference call is where Lee Smith Jersey he's at (geographically) right now. "I'm on earth," he says. Indeed. Ryan Wood (@ByRyanWood) Yeah, hes also not wrong about that (probably).