Pacman Jones Ill apologize to Antonio Br

cornerback has spent the past 48 hours telling anyone and everyone that is a flopper.According to Jones, Brown wasn't actually injured taking a vicious fourth-quarter hit from during a controversial sequence at the end of the ' over the Bengals on Saturday.After the game, the Bengals corner said that Brown's acting was so good on the play that he deserves an Oscar."Man, that (expletive) Austin Corbett Jersey was (expletive) acting. He flopped. He needs a (expletive) Academy Award for Los Angeles Rams Women Jersey that performance," Jones . Jones then doubled down on Monday. During an , Jones said that Brown was flat-out faking his injury. Brown suffered a concu sion on the play and still hasn't been cleared to practice."Man, Antonio Brown was not hurt. I know he was faking," Jones said. "Go back and look at the play."Good advice, Pacman. Let's do that.This is just brutal The Cauldron (@TheCauldron) Although Jones insists that Brown was faking, the Bengals corner did say that he'd apologize under one condition. During an interview with on Showtime's , Jones explained the condition.Brandon Marshall: If Antonio Brown doesn't play vs. Denver , Terrell Burgess Jersey will you apologize and say that you were wrong about him faking it ?" Pacman Jones:"I will. I will. If he don't play."That being said, Jones doesn't see Brown mi sing the game.Jones: "When Saturday get here ... he will be cleared Friday, I promise you, 24 hours before the game."Although Jones mentions the game being Darious Williams Jersey played Saturday, it's actually being played on Sunday at 4:40 p.m. ET on CBS.If Jones does end up apologizing, it will only be for one thing: the fact that he accused Brown of faking his concu sion. It doesn't sound like Brown should be expecting an apology for the hit. Marshall:"Was it a dirty hit, though?"Jones:"No. I don't think it was dirty, man. Everything that Bryce Perkins Jersey Vontaze do, everyone thinks it's dirty."Jones' full interview with Marshall will air at 9 p.m. ET on Tuesday's edition of .