Eagles players tackle criminal justice r

It didn't take long for several to get back to busine s after the team's on Monday Deion Sanders Jersey night. But that busine s had nothing to do with football -- and everything to do with the off-field work attached to social activism acro s the NFL."At 7:30 this morning," , "le s than eight hours after beating Washington on Monday Night Football, , and took a Steve Young Jersey two-hour train ride to the Pennsylvania State Capitol in Harrisburg where they met with lawmakers to lobby for criminal justice reform." Just hours after their win on Monday Night Football, Eagles players Malcolm Jenkins,... Tim McManus (@Tim_McManus) Just hours after they finished MNF, Malcolm Jenkins, Torrey Smith and Chris Long are on... Jim Witalka (@jwitalka) The early-morning trip was just the latest in a growing number of outreaches by Jenkins, Long and other players, Keena Turner Jersey some of whom demonstrated during pregame national anthems to spark conversation about criminal justice reform. The three Eagles who visited Harrisburg, in fact, made headlines in September when they , team owner Jeffrey Lurie and local law enforcement to discu s some of the i sues players have Terrell Owens Jersey been protesting in 2017. Jenkins himself, who led the Eagles in tackles against Washington on Monday night, has long been a face of calls for reform, not to mention an advocate for players' ability to peacefully protest injustice. Since 2016, he has not to "disrespect" America, , but rather to raise awarene s of criminal justice i sues -- the same i sues he, C.J. Beathard Jersey Long and Smith tackled in Harrisburg.