LOOK Someone is pointing lasers at Brock

has not had a good season. He's not completing a high percentage of his pa ses. He's not getting the ball down the field. He's not throwing touchdowns. He's turning the ball over too much. In the first half against the on Terrance Mitchell Jersey Monday night, he looked like a different quarterback. He was making throws into tight windows Laremy Tunsil Jersey and moving the ball down the field. Then someone started pointing lasers in his eyes. Biggest laser pointer I've ever seen on Brock Osweiler. From the Death Star, apparently. Charles Robinson (@CharlesRobinson) there's a fan using a laser pointer at the texans and raiders game Jordan Heck (@JordanHeckFF) That is one big a s laser pointer someone has in the stands Ryan Singer (@RyansNoSinger) Soon after these lasers started hitting his Reggie Robinson II Jersey eyes, Osweiler threw an interception on a terrible pa s that had almost no chance of being completed. (Yes, we know he did not get picked because of the lasers earlier in the game. He got picked because he's still Brock Osweiler.) This is not the first time there's been a laser pointer i sue at Azteca Stadium in Mexico City. United States men's national Anthony Miller Jersey soccer team goalie Tim Howard once received the same treatment. Brock Osweiller should feel special. He's getting the Tim Howard laser pointer at your head treatment at Azteca Renato Mazariegos (@RPMSports18) The "Monday Night Football" broadcast crew Roy Lopez Jersey acknowledged that security at the game was looking for the person that was shining the lasers. Personally, I like this guy's theory: I found the laser pointer culprit Steve Schneiderman (@schneiderman23) On a serious note, though: don't shine lasers in players' eyes at football games. That's not cool.