Usain Bolt has a message for Bengals roo

After was selected by the during the first round of the NFL Draft, one of the first things he did to Usain Bolt.The former receiver, who set an NFL record at the combine , apparently decided that since he's the fastest rookie in the NFL, that meant he could probably beat the fastest man in Mekhi Sargent Jersey the world in a 40-yard foot race."In a 40-yard dash, I think I could get Usain Bolt," Ro s said. Austin Fort Jersey Bolt finally heard about Ro s' challenge, and let's just say that he basically laughed it off.During a recent , the Jamaican sprinter was asked how much of a chance Ro s would have of winning the race. His answer is not a number that Ro s is going to like. "Zero," Bolt said. "Absolutely none."The Jamaican sprinter didn't even give Ro s a one percent chance of winning! I gue Caleb Farley Jersey s that's the kind of confidence that comes when you hold the world record for the fastest 100m ever (9.58).Bolt believes that his name only comes up in these situations because he's the person that most people seem to think of when they want to challenge someone to a race."I think over the years, people always aim to the top. Always," Bolt said. "I've learned something through the ranks. It's a ladder, but no one Bruce Matthews Jersey wants to climb the ladder, everybody just wants to take it to the top of the ladder. They always want to beat me, but no, no chance." Well, that seems to be that, and I think we can safely say that Bolt's "no chance" statement also applies to receiver , who said in March in a 30-yard race.The moral of the story here is that there's a good chance no one in the NFL could beat Bolt in any race from any distance.On the other hand, if someone can talk Bengals coach Marvin Lewis into Anthony Rush Jersey letting happen, I'd pay to watch that.